Customized index solutions
Our approach allows investment professionals to deliver a highly customized solution that considers current client holdings, specific financial objectives, and long-range planning concerns.
Asset allocation – Our ability to implement sector and security-level exclusions allows our portfolio managers to construct an index solution around client holdings, giving clients access to
Risk management and cost control
- the broad market exposure of an index-based account
- a customized core portfolio that can be complemented by current holdings in a core/satellite strategy
– Leveraging the separate account structure, our index-based solutions help clients pursue capital preservation as well as capital appreciation:
- Risk is managed through an index-based strategy that seeks to provide broad diversification and tight benchmark correlation.
- Costs are controlled as holdings are limited to a small subset of the index, which can result in fewer trades and reduced turnover.
Find out about our transition strategies and our strategies for concentrated wealth.